Singaporean students in SMANSA.

|




March 15th 2009, there are 13 students and 2 teachers from pioneer secondary school came to my school. I'm so excited to hear tat!u knoe, i like making friends from all over the world.
At the first day, they came to smansa when we do flag ceremony. After that, when english class begin, mr.dodi come to my class and take akmal and asyraf to study in my class. Me and my classmates very welcome when akmal and asyraf study together with us. (:
Asyraf in my group wit putry, wira, and windi. Mrs.lucky(our english teacher) ask us to do some listening test..We must complete a missing words in a song. the song is "Dont Forget to remember me" by Bee Gees. We ask asyraf help and he help me and my group to complete tat. (: at 10 o'clock they must go to a goverment office so they out from my class, but before they go we had a pict wit them .

The Second day, they didn't come to school because they go to a public place in West Java. Like, tangkuban parahu, cihampelas, and Ciater. So i don't see them tat day.

Third day, March 18th 2009. They come to smansa at 12 o'clock. I cannot wait to see my partner! Evan said, "you're partner taller than me, can speak malay, cute, and talksense.." oh ya.. i cannot wait to see her.. SYAHIRAH !! (:
at 12 o'clock they come to smansa and i found her! she is taller than me, cute, older than me, fashionable, talksense, carefull.. (uuh..i miss u janee!!). I take her to see a lot of extra cullicular in smansa i guess..i tell her many things about smansa.
At 2 o'clock, i take her to my house by car with my father. She gave me necklace and mug. I will never lose it! After lunch, me and syahirah had a talk about her school. And we go to swimming pool at the afternoon.
After swim, me and my family take syahirah to a centre town of Subang, but no something special at the centre town, so we back to my house.
At 8 o'clock, there are my friends come to my house to talk wit syahirah. They are : imam, dylan, debby, joe, agni, rika, firna, fida, tobing, and syahrizad too ! We talk, learn malay, syahirah and syahrizad learn sundanese, singing, joking,very unforgetable moment!
At 10 o'clock me n syahirah very sleepy so we go to bed and sleep, because tomorrow we must go to school at 7 o'clock.

Last Day, i woke up at 6 o'clock and syahirah too but she's still sleepy..can understand, her class at singapore start at 07.30, but in smansa class start at 07.00. After breakfast, we take a photo with my family and go to school.
I give a big doll to syahirah..(don't forget it janee!!). I came late to school..but it's ok! Wira and aishah also coming late . At 9 o'clock we had a ceremony to say good bye to singaporean students. There are : yoyo performance, dance, traditional dance, singing group, etc. After tat, someone(i forget who is he) sing a ST12 song.."saat terakhir"..waw ! one by one singaporean students are crying..and many students from smansa crying too(me too!)..
I really miss them all now.. I hope i can meet them again.. They're a good friends!!

NB : "Hello my friends in Pioneer Secondary School Singapore.. I hope u will never forget all of us in SMANSA and hopefully..u all can come here again n hopefully we can go there to visit u all.. (: we will miss u all..I MISS U ALL SO MUCH!!LOL! hahaha.. :D"

2 comments:

profile said...

hahahahaha.. ya benar !!!!!!!!!!

Syeerah-Shi. said...

Aku juga kangen kamu IYANK ! ): ):